In need of urgent assistance? Call +44 (0)20 3893 3066      |

Complaints Procedure

For all clients of the firm we aim to provide the highest possible level of service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to try and resolve the issue.

In the first instance, you may find it helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues. However, if you would like to make a formal complaint, our full Complaints Handling Policy can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Complaints Handling Policy. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.

What to do if you feel that we cannot resolve your complaint

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman.

  • Within six months of receiving a final response from us to your complaint AND
  • No more than six years from the date of act / omission; or
  • No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.

If you could like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them.

Contact details for Legal Ombudsman

Call: 0300 555 0333 between 09:00 and 17:00

Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ

What to do if you are unhappy with our conduct

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our conduct. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.

Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority (